Monday, March 2, 2009

Margot


beaker and I ended up showing up relatively late and had to deal with getting him a ticket (yes, we showed up and chanced it.) We went off of my luck, since he has not even an oz. My luck pulled through, and got his ticket for a scant $25.

So, skipping past the fact that the line was literally a 2 hour wait and us just going to my car to smoke cigarettes and listen to music. The show was perfect. This is not an exaggeration. Every band there did such a good job. A band called thunders played (I'd never seen them until friday) and they're actually from Indy. Well, they were wild. I think when I'm in chicago at the end of the month that I'm going to see them play a house show. As for margot's set.. I told Brian that the song I wanted to hear most of all was skeleton key. So it gets nearing the end of the set and guess what song they play last? Yes, just for me. Then they obviously do an encore and had the mosr random people come up, it was so fun. They were using suitcases, cones, anything you could think of as instruments.

No comments: