Saturday, December 13, 2008

undrag

The past two weeks have been such a blur, anything but boring. I've just been staying busy. I guess you don't realize how fast time goes by when you've spent the past 6 months waiting for it to go faster. I'm already a third of the way done with school. Wild.

I went to visit kyle up at depauw last week after thanksgiving. It was nice. The drive was seemingly fun, even considering there was nothing but a decent speed limit and winding roads. I got to meet all of his friends and now I'm looking forward to going back again.

This past week I was in my first hair competition and won 2nd place. I was pretty siked when afterwards I got a day at the spa, instant gratification from instructors, and a line of girls asking me to give them the cut and colour. I just laughed.

Yesterday I went to see the nutcracker, it was brilliant. It felt really strange being in a room full of russians here in indy, but it was beautiful. It actually brought back memories of being in the nutcracker when I was younger. I totally thought I forgot all the musc, but strangely enough found myself humming along without even realizing it.

No comments: