Saturday, April 11, 2009

i just

got a hot dog thrown at my face and I'm being forced to go to church tomorrow.

worst. day. ever.

edit:

church was to say the least, interesting. The whole time I was thinking the most fucked up stuff. Like when they were splashing holy water I was contemplating acting like it was burning my skin. I also had this whole vision of when the offering basket came around that I threw it across the room and screamed FUCK really loud. Then while I was zoning out and trying to figure out the mind of a christian I heard the priest say something about jesus being resurrected and I imagined the porcelain jesus hanging on the wall busting off and flying through the ceiling like superman. I still firmly believe that after all of this, adside from appearance and laughing I am less fucked up than most of the people there today.

No comments: