Monday, November 3, 2008

untopable and unstoppable weekend


This weekend was so perfect. Friday edwin, cam, and I drove to meet up with Marcie, john, Tim, noel, Kara and Kieth. We all went to this wild basement party and I was seriously in amazement at how many people were packed into this one house. It was like hippie central in the back yard, a rave in the basement, and a cluster fuck upstairs. It was seriously like a movie or something.

Then Saturday surprisingly topped Friday night. Tom's costume was a Mexican with bullet straps full of shot glasses, gun holders both full of fifths of tequila, a sombrero, and authentic Mexican shirt. The entire night he ran around saying "embuerto" and called me "tequirra" all night hahhaha. No one in the house was sober and no one fell asleep before 6 in the morning. The next day no we all ate unlimited pizza at eatza and no one left the house until 6 at night. It was probably the best party I've ever been to in my life. As hard as it is for this to normally happen, I loved everyone in that house.



I ended up being 3 hours late to class this morning from oversleeping. I hate aftermath



No comments: