Saturday, July 19, 2008

mad lol

convo via blackberry messenger

Mi​chael Steinborn: God dammit
Mi​chael Steinborn: I can't wait to see beverly hills chihuahua
Mi​chael Steinborn: Wanna go on opening night together? At midnight?
Le​ann Marie: What is wrong with you???
Le​ann Marie: Hahahaha oh yeahh
Le​ann Marie: And send eachother texts about how lame it is
Mi​chael Steinborn: K let's dress up like the dogs
Mi​chael Steinborn: Why would you say its lame
Mi​chael Steinborn: That movie looks compelling
Le​ann Marie: Did you not see the previews all it was was a birthday cake made of singing chihuahuas you lil faggot!
Mi​chael Steinborn: Hahahaha I'm kidding
Le​ann Marie: I know so am I
Mi​chael Steinborn: As soon as I came on I said like "oh my god no"
Le​ann Marie: It will probably be awesome
Mi​chael Steinborn: Hahaha
Mi​chael Steinborn: You're the little faggot
Le​ann Marie: Sike!
Mi​chael Steinborn: You are
Le​ann Marie: Hahah ok if you say so.. I'm just a freak of nature
Mi​chael Steinborn: K gotta go, seeing dark knight for the 2nd time
Mi​chael Steinborn: Hahah freak of nature
Le​ann Marie: Wooo! Have fun fuck ass
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: