Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fire and ice

I'm not sure if its all the ice that's been throwing my equalibrium off or what, but I've been falling everywhere I go. I've never considered myself clumsy, ever. Even when I was a ballerina I was one of the more poised girls. My body is so bruised I look mildly abused. Hopefully I don't endarger my life by my new found handicap of no balance.

Today as I was driving to the dentist I found myself fishtailing and sliding all over the place. For some reason it didn't seem to bother me at all. Nor did it bother anyone else. I just couldn't believe how contained I was. I could feel the emotionlessness on my face and sort of wished I could hide my emotions the rest of the time that well.

On a darker note, my wisdom teeth are going to have to be taken out like asap. Apparently there effecting the rest of my teeth and causing me to shift. Not siked, buhh.

No comments: