I spoke to soon, I always jinx myself in a manner of speaking.. Last week was nothing compared to this weekend. This week takes the cake, or in the words of jack black it takes the "whole bakery".
Yesterday, was at the least I'll say awful. I got my blackberry taken away (by one of my favorite teachers none-the-less) I'm sure she just didn't realize it was me from the back and then after she had already made it public, couldn't go back in front of everyone. Then I got into work late, this not being a problem because they don't care.. Except our company has been recently bought out by two middle aged business men and they gave me a lecture on why being on time was so important, and I told them simply I don't get out of class until 2:30. Obviously, they tuned me out and I got pissed by listening to myself talk for no reason. THEN, my mom trying to interfere with my plans, the only thing that would make my day better. She cancels. Whatever, no biggie.. It still slightly worked out.
Now time for today, its only 7:54 and I'm pretty sure that everything bad that could have happened from the time I woke up until now has happened. I woke up 20 minutes late, but normally I would just "sweatpants it", I didn't.. I was stupid and spent time getting all ritsy and shit. So I get outside and my car is covered in ice. I am frantically scraping the ice off my car, then I fall and eat shit,(mind you my driveway is sloped big time) so I slide down a little and barely got up. It sucked. Then I finally get in my car, and I get two streets down and my defroster isn't doing shit and freezing rain is falling all over my car. So I have to pull off in the pharmacy down the road from my house that I'm planning on applying at today (I probably jinxed this too! Wooo). Somehow I manage to almost make it to school and my car locks up. yes. brand new car. Locks up. Ironically its at another walgreens. What are the chances? Maybe I should apply there today like I was planbing. Because ultimately I'm taking this as a sign that I'm not going to get the job. Fuck meee
Well today, I'm giving a speech over Greek tragedy. I kind of don't know what to say. Let's see how much I can screw this up and look like an huge asshole.
1. Do you prefer beers or blunts? Umm I prefer v8 fusion juice
2. What were you doing at 8 this morning? talking to my friend about all the reasons steroids suck and why he shouldnt take them
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Writing about all the tangible and intangible things I've lost in my life
4. What is something that happened to you in 1994? johny drove my bus to kindergarden. i wonder if hes dead..
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? I laughed out loud in response to Zach saying "I love your life! I wish I had one."
6. How many different things did you drink today? Focus vitamin water, Hawaiian coffee with white chocolate macadamia nut cream, and ginger ale
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and purple.
8. What was the last thing you bought? A Brazilian swimsuit for my cruise! Wooo
9. What is your favorite color? All shades of purple and marroon
10. What color is your front door? white, the back is covered with posters
11. Where do you keep your change? I pretty much always use exact change, so I rarely ever have any.. But, if I do chances are its in in my change purse
12. How is the weather today? Cold and windy. Just like yesterday. Fuck my life.
13. What is the best ice cream flavor? Baskin robbins chocolate extremes forever! Mmm
14. When was the last time you saw a rainbow? The last one I remember was over the summer
15. What size shoe do you wear?size 5 in vans, and like 6.5 in regular shoes
16. Do you have a sister? I have 3 little sisters. That is all. What can I say? Life gave me shit.. Lolol
17. Are you very random? All the time. I also am told that I have "emotional osmosis"
18. Do you want to cut your hair?short? Nahh, my hair is pretty long. Like down to my armpits. Ha
19. Are you over the age of 25? Nope
20. Do you talk a lot? Hell yeah! But, I'm a better listener most of the time
21. Do you watch The O.C.? Nahh
23. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? Hahaha no. I'm not "one of those"
24. Do you know anyone named steve?yes. He died from getting stung in the heart by a sting ray.
25. Do you make up your own words? Quite often. I also make up hatorade flavors on a reg basis
26. Are you ticklish? Since birth. I hate it
27. Are you typically a jealous person? Never
28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "J": Jason Whitney! Blackberry buddies
29. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list? James K
30. What did the last text message you received say? "I'm about To cry. When the little black boy dies in this movie." -paulina
31. Do you chew on your straws? Not really, unless I finish my drink in record time before the other person and I'm waiting for them to finish
32. Do you have curly hair? Yeah, they're like big loose curls though
33. What is the next concert you're going to? Probably March 7th, but who knows
34. Who is the worst person in your life? Weeell 1) i'd rather not go there. Or 2) make it public
35. What is your favorite type of food? Thai food! Mmm.. Actually anything foreign and spicy
36. What is something you say a lot?"oh my god" to paulina, and "fuck my life" to everyone else
37. What is the last thing you ate? Ritz crackers with Ethan
38. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"? I own the movie. I hear that I look like Maggie gyllenhaal from everyone and their mothers too.
39. Do you have work tomorrow?
Yes, but not valentines day. Sweeet
40. Is your best friend older than you? I have 2, one is older and one is younger.
41. Who was the last person to say they loved you? My dad on the phone just now.
42. What should you be doing? Scholarship apps
43. Do you wish you had a different name? Sometimes, but then I think about how no one has my name and I'm okay with it
44. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Only when I'm sleeping in my bed with my doggie
45. Have you ever gotten flowers? A few, most of them were delivered to my house and only ONCE has someone brought them to my door.
46. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Fever pitch, and the fountain. I have the strangest taste in movies. I just realized this.
47. When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest...! Umm last week sometime? That's as honest as I can get for you
48. Are you currently happy? Yees =o)
50. If someone liked you right now, how would you want them to tell you? I guess it depends on who it was, but honestly right now I really wouldn't want to know..
51. When was the last time you saw your best friend? Sunday. What a day
52. What's your favorite thing that you own? Probably my blackberry or car. More or less. I can't choose right now
53. Do you regret your last relationship ending?not. At. All. !!!!
54. Do you want your current relationship to END? Weeell heath died so, this question isn't legitimate
55. Anything bothering you right now? Money, school, work. Cliché things like that
56. Where do you see yourself in five years? Still in college getting my Ph. D in phsycology with 2 dogs and living 14 hours away from indy
57. Two people you go to for advice? James and Erin
58. What are your plans for tomorrow? Apply for a new job, talk to my couselour, get ready for valentines day
59. One word to describe your life? Movie
60. Does everything happen for a reason? Of course, I am big on signs too. I read into them like a crazy person sometimes
61. Are all girls the same? Absolutely not.
62. Do you believe in love? Yes, definatly
63. Is dating a best friend a bad idea? I came close to this and decided against it thinking it would be a bad idea, but honestly.. I don't see why not?