Friday, February 8, 2008

the wave

I don't really have much to say, I'm just really trying to bury all the lame and negative posts for recent days. So I will start by saying that I want to move to australia at some point in my life. Want want want.

I feel so word nerdy on this blogspot, I've never had a internet diary/journal where I feel like I can speak my mind. Although this could also could be due to the fact that I give no fucks and will have no cares anymore. I'm not saying that I don't keep in mind that I have an audience reading this, but I'm not as self-contious as I would normally be when any suzy somebody or Andy anyone could easily read this thing.

It's been a long time since I've actually been compelled to write. I've felt obligated to, because that is what I "do" I write. Don't get me wrong, I totally love it. The difference between the two is a fine line that is constantly shifting. What I've actually said has been somewhat forced. An exercise. and today, I just feel like writing. Say beautiful things and share insights. I just simply have nothing to write about..

Except, I have since ventured off from my simple ship consumed by a wave to the whole idea of a side piece of the ocean. Since the ocean is quite plainly, my favorite thing. The ship will still be there in the wave, but I want under the ocean too..

Although I have lost interest in the piano, this is one thing that has become habit to me. And I hate it, because its such a beautiful thing ruined by my own mind.

No comments: