Monday, May 5, 2008

ohhh calamity.

I realized that when I disgust myself I write. And drink. A combination of the two results in the jumble of words below and poem called "running with raindrops" the raindrops are metaphorically my tears. Just another reason that I wish I lived next to the ocean, so that my tears would seems smaller next to the ocean.


Yellow?
Ew, purple.
Coffee?
White Russian.
Vanilla?
Too plain. Banana.
Deoderant?
Chai girl.
Bath?
What am I 5? No, shower.
Padidle?
Hope, pudinkle.
Tacos?
Burritos.
Cleanilness?
I love filth.
Organization?
Not so much.
Kids?
Gag me, please.
Dinner?
Brinner.
Super man?
Captian planet.
Memories?
Thousands, babe.
Music?
Indie, jazz, the fast, the heavy.
Silence?
Chaos.
Oh calamity.


"Running with Raindrops"

Raindrops fall on my face
As the pounding of my feet
Rings through my ears

My timing is quick as I run
To a beat
My heart, it pounds
Making me feel weak
But I will keep

R
U
N
N
I
N
G

No matter what
The reason is "fun"
And starting off
Like a gun.

Practice makes perfect
We all know its true
But this needs
Nothing besides
A motivated mind
With a heart that is
True

Closure on you. On this. Renovation to my personality. To my minds eye.

No comments: