Thursday, September 11, 2008

sept 11


goodbye summer, hello autumn. Today is guppies last kickball game, I feel bad for not going to a single one of her games this season. Its just been hard with school and working every weekend. I cant wait to have free time. Atleast I'm going today, she's pitching. I cant wait

I got offered a killer job yesterday, commission on top of an already great pay, my phone bill is covered, and I am the only girl working in the company in all of Indy. I think I'm going to take it. I also am on the student council at school, were voting for officers on Monday. No school tomorrow so all the girls are having a day out, and by day out I mean hittting up the spa, cupcakes, chick flicks, and best of all Danielle's bachelorette party tomorrow night. This should be quite interesting

No comments: