Wednesday, March 5, 2008

now i know what the word surreal means..

Its strange how car accidents always seem to bring us closer, we've managed to do it twice babe. There is something about the way your fingers curl when you strum your guitar, and the way you sing to me anunciating words as the simple phrases flow from your mouth. There is something about the way you smell when you pull me onto you and I run my fingers through the hair on the back of your head, and the way you smell after we ride in your car. There is something about the way you try to calm me down when I'm upset, and the way you make me put my hand on your heart to show me how I make your pulse race. There is something about the way when we're laying facing eachother, and how I feel like I've know it my whole life and how I appreciate every moment we're together. There is something about the way I want to make you happy all the time, and when we both laugh at the same things ("Samezies").

I believe i'm sold for you; completely in over my head.

No comments: