Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I was 4 days behind, now I'm 4 days forward

This post is obligatory due to the fact that I have been known to speak ill of those (mikey) for their lack of effort in their blogspot(s). I would hate be be a letter downer like them.

I would just like to let it be known that right as I typed his name I received this text: "How are you, my china doll?" hahha. Mad lol's.

In this point of my life I'm still in the same dilemma. Same shit different day. It's not quite as bad now, because the initial scare is ceased and my family knows. So no worries until the 21st, right? Right. In truth the damage done can't be fixed, I tried to go back and seduce the boy working at the register in the buckle for the charges to be dropped. Can't happen. Yeah, this is a total lie well, the second part is true. Permafucked for life. How funny will this be if I can't vote on election day because I'm a felon? Or if I loose my lovely little office job. Don't want.

In other news, I am secretly excited about Friday. This Friday will be my secret Friday where I do all kinds of secret things secretly. I shall in otherwords disappear for the night, nowhere to be found. I will be somewhere, but that is a secret that only my secret someone knows about. Secretly. As intalented as I think I am, that was damn good wording for the amount of times I used secret. I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm going to say that this Friday night- saturday morning will be the breaking grounds for the route that I continue to travel in me life. Decisions decisions decisions. Life love life. secrets secrets secrets.

In other other news, I decided to go to beauty school. Got a scholarship from my school, and get to go to a banquet on thursday for it. Missing school makes me mad happy.

No comments: