Monday, April 7, 2008

sick in my skin

I've never felt more ill at ease, or like I could get an instant ulcer in my life. Directly after vacation my world (still in the process) is coming unglued.

Person 1: YES! You annoy me, okay! I can't stand you anymore. Its not that at one point that was any different, but it would appear that now all of the life has been sucked out of the connection. Good or bad. I know the timing couldn't be worse, and I'm alright with that. I'm sorry if you're not.

Person 2: god, I forgot how much I missed you. Thankyou for the call yesterday. All four hours that I talked to you made everything make sense to me. I know what I need to do, I mean I knew it all along. But, like I said yesterday, I have a hard time even admitting things to myself sometimes. I still love you, thankyou. Please don't leave me now.

Person 3: I know that I've only known you the entirety of a week, but there is nothing that I would rather do right now than dig a tunnel to your window. Just drink more wine, and laugh more about all the things we used to know. All the boundaries and barriers that we crushed in the matter of hours I wouldn't take back for all the luxury I own. I would do it all again if given the chance, with all the outcomes

Person 4: you'll never leave my life. I know you won't. we've been inceperable You're both equally crucial in my life, but are pretty much the same person. Thankyou for always putting extra light in my day, waking me up when I need it. Oh, and of course watching me put lotion on all summer in nothing but my bathrobe.

Person 6: you're one of the most important people in my life, although you might not always think this or believe me. Just think of all the things that you helpef me overcome this summer, when I would call you and pour my heart out. You would just take it all in. I wish there were more people like you in the world, and I'm glad that I was lucky enough to stumble upon you. All the SIGNS that brought us together are still evident.

Person 7: after all the tears I shed for you lastnight I still can't feel any sort of emotion today from being so numb yesterday. After you poured your little heart out to me, I couldn't to anything but shake, and feel hot all over. I just needed a drink and silence. You still don't understand, you never will. You were being selfish, but I do love you. Everything you said you meant it, and everything I said.. I meant it too.

No comments: