Tuesday, August 26, 2008

graveyard shift

I love when my mom works 3rd shifts. I can call her right before bed and wake up to awesome emails like these:

Received using: leannoftrades@gmail.com
Message Status: Opened
To: leannoftrades@gmail.com
Sent: Aug 26, 2008 2:56 AM
From: Christi Michaelson
Subject: Happy almost Birthday

Hi E. I know you will be in KY for your birthday but I want to plan a celebration the following Friday, 9/5 so keep it open. Give me some food suggestions if I were to cook you a special dinner and then a suggestion if we go out to eat. Not sure which one we will do. We also have a gift in mind but make some suggestions for that also.
Love,
Mom

---


Received using: leannoftrades@gmail.com
Message Status: Opened
To: leannoftrades@gmail.com
Sent: Aug 26, 2008 3:07 AM
From: Christi Michaelson
Subject: www.sailinonn.blogspot.com

I read your blog and I'm sorry I made you cry. I don't think I am right about what I said. Always be cautious and guard your heart. It's a precious thing!

I love you my dear sweet daughter.

~Mom

---


Received using: leannoftrades@gmail.com
Message Status: Opened
To: leannoftrades@gmail.com
Sent: Aug 26, 2008 4:14 AM
From: Christi Michaelson
Subject: how did you find such a cheap airline ticket

How-the-heck??
I just looked out of boredome and the cheapest flight I could find, round trip, from here to Baltimore is over $350.

You sure your ticket is round trip. One-way sounds more like it.


Lolol, I love my mom

No comments: