Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex Kantarelis!

I'm currently on my way back from Louisville with Paulina, full of tacos and sitting fully reclined with my feet on the dashboard listening to new lifetime.

This survey was one that I posted this morning, but it was saved as a draft so its here to stay on the update.

1. How old will you be in 8 months? 19

2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Oh god, noo

3. Was yesterday better than today? I just woke up, so this question doesn't apply to me. But I did go to a pretty sweet birthday get together in avon. Tonight will be better though, if you want an answer.

4. What does your last text message say? "oh my god. That's seriously the worst dream ever."

5. Who was the last person to text you? Paulina, who else would talk to me at 10:45 in the am?

6. Do you prefer to call or text? Paulina, Kyle, Marcie, Jill, or any other close friends totally call. Anyone else, texting is good.

7. What month is your birthday in? End of August. Woo virgos!

8. Can you live a day without tv? I do all the time, my phone is a whole different story.

9. when was the last time you saw your mom? Lastnight around 6:30.
10. When is the last time you saw your dad? Thanksgiving weekend.

11. How many pets do you have? Mocha, the lard of a dog. And rilo the beta fish on my nightstand

12. How many houses have you lived in? 8.

13. How many city/towns have you lived in? 6

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Sock this season

15. Are you a social person? Actually, yes.

16. What is your favorite food? Fruits of all sorts, preferable strawberries and bananas.

17. What is your favorite color? Dark purple, and maroon

18. What are you doing for your next birthday? Probably going to Chicago. Or having an 'open house' type of party with hors o'dourves and the pool heated up.

19. What is your favorite TV show? The office, scrubs, its always sunny in Philadelphia

20. What grade did you make in Algebra? I don't remember, its been like 3 years. Probably a C or something. Math is my worst subject.

21. Do you like coffee? Absolutely!

22. Do you like ice tea? Hell yes.

23. What are you listening to? Get up kids- woodson

24. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? all over it, just ask Marcie or Paulina. Lololol

25. Do you know how to play poker? Hahaha, yep! Last time I played I pocketed $40

27. What are you thinking about right now? I should probably be getting ready, but I'm going to keep laying in bed.

28. Any plans for next weekend? Going car shopping with my dad. Getting that vw beetle! Wooo

29. Do you like hanging out with your friends? What kind of question is this? They're my friends for a reason. So to answer this.. yes, I do.

30. Do you smile often? Oh my gosh, yess.

31. When was the last time you cried? In panera bread lastnight. Suprisingly, this was the first time I've ever cried in public.

32. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury? Yeah, I almost died when I was born because the nurses injected me with some drug and I stopped breathing. And last year I fell at my moms wedding dinner and broke my elbow, and had to sit in the ER and missed shipwreck. Lolol

35. Do you like flying or driving? Flying mostly, but driving with paulz

36. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? Yes actually, My second car was a mazda protege 5 speed. Then I sold it to my friend Ben. It smelled like a girl when he bought it.

37. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Shows, food, starbucks, music. I don't really pay for anything else

38. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
My dresser is totally full of jewelry, yes def 24/7

39. Who got you that jewelry?i got it from the antique mall, forever 21, Paulina and Chelsea got me some of it.

40. Who is the funniest person you know? Alex Kantarelis, and kyles grandma

41. How often do you remember your dreams? Lastnight I dreamed that my bestfriend Marcie died and I woke up like panting, and then realized it was just a dream. So I fell back asleep and started dreaming about the same thing.

42. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Tom petty and the heartbreakers

43. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole? Chocolate plz.
44. Do you like someone? Yep!

46. Do you wish someone was with you right now? No, I'm just fine laying in my bed by myself.

47. Are you mad about anything?.that my room is so fucking warm.

48. What were you doing for new years? I was suppose to be at the riverwalk in san Antonio, but I got stuck making pomegrante smoothies and sun sandwhichs in Austin

49. What time did you go to sleep? I don't remember, I just remember being on the phone with Paulina and thinking 'is she talking cos I'm not hearing shit' and then fell asleep.

50. Where did you last sleep? I'm in my bed now. Figure it out


Friday, Jan 26th

Kyle, Tammy, Brandon, and I all drove up to a retraunt that Marcie used to work at in.avon called Papa Joes Jr. For a birthday celebration for 4 people all at once. I got to meet kyles grandma, who is easily one of the funniest 'typical movie grandmas' that always say the perfect hilarious things at the right time. We shared our leftover cake with the waiters(ess') and left. It was good.

Saturday, January 27th

Today was my household spring cleaning day, so now my house looks like a magazine feature or Martha stewarts guest house. I cleaned so much, and I made the mistake of showering before I cleaned. Fuck my life.

Then Paulina comes over while I'm still trying to get my shit together to snatch me for ruiner and Broadway calls. We got there just in time to miss the shitty local bands and for Broadway calls. They were sub par and the venue wasent as densely packed as I would have liked, all though it smelled like it should have been. Lolzzz. Ruiners set was good, they're very good live.

These are texts that I sent to mikey after the show, they are word for word and true.

"Oh my god. Mikey. I am by a warehouse with tennis shoes hanging from a wire which means its a drug warehouse and then we picked up a cat. But he was really trying to fight another cat, and we had to save him from getting in a cat fight. Oh my god now where in an alley and a train is driving right by us. This is amazing"

5 minutes later..

"Were blocked in by a gay bar now! By ambulance and cops. Tonight is such an adventure"

I'm not sure why, but tonight when paulz and I drove over the Ohio river it looked prettier than usual. I don't want to go home tonight..

No comments: