Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It just so happens that I am sitting my government playing a game for our test tomorrow that I am taking no part in. There was a girl that just screamed at the top of her lungs while running after a bouncy ball in the room. She's not exactly 120 lbs either..

This morning I woke up late. I remember looking at my clock and thinking "why the hell did I turn the alarm off? I never do that!" and then said fuck my life.

Today I had to write an admissions essay and "sell myself" as the teacher calls it. So in other words I have to write and entire 3 pages while bragging about myself non-stop. This was impossible for me. 1. because I feel like there was so much more I could say about myself then I could write down without sounding prude. 2. I'm not exactly normal, and its hard to make myself sound so

So I went to the dentist yesterday, and I take good very good care of my teeth.. But my dentist fucked up my filling from last year and now they have to redo it (for the 2nd time) I'm going to have to suffer 3x as bad now. Awesome.

This is mainly an entry of me bitching, cos I'm pretty pissed today. Mehh

No comments: