Monday, January 28, 2008

you've got some nerve, i never knew

This morning I woke up slightly sick and irritated. It may have something to do with the fact that I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I talked on aim until 4:30. Thank goodness for the ridiculous time difference in Cali that's in my favor. I made an extra large thermos of coffee this morning.

Although this day didn't seem like it was going to deliver at first, it ended up being quite nice. I got to witness the best fight I've ever seen in my life this afternoon. I was walking to sit with Ryan and Emily at lunch and two girls fell in front of me. I just heard this girl wearing a jersey say something along the lines of "bitch, I'll rip everyone of those pink fingernails off your fingers. And enjoy doing it!" which is a little creepy. And then she pulled her onto the floor by her hair and that's how they ended up in front of me. I just stood and watched. But, wouldn't you have done the same?

Later in the day on my way back to public relations I saw the blonde girl who "got her ass handed to her" and nicely damaged if I do say so myself. I stopped and talked to her, because I noticed she wasent 'trashy' persay. She was actually a cheerleader. So we started talking and apparently she blacked out for s good portion of the fight and is suspended for a week. Fuck her life. I thought it was semi ironic that I saw her anyways. Lol

Then in government, i was talking to my teacher trying to get her to stall (I do this often, but it doesn't work obv) and so it finally works.. I somehow manage to get her to start talking about her marberry vs. Madison dolls and they actually are ken dolls dressed in 18th century clothing with all kinds of random missing body parts. So I convince her to have story time. I love that I can get an entire senior class to have story time with dolls. Yes, we were the only class. And yes, I blame myself.

Tonight, I made homemade pizza with Jill and watched Donnie darko. I need to go buy a life or something..

No comments: